Caring for our guests and employees is always our priority. While we have consistently maintained high standards of hygiene in our properties, we have implemented additional measures to mitigate any potential risks and follow the recommended guidelines from health authorities.
- As per local health authority and government guidelines, we are adhering to social distancing
- All precautionary measures are taken
- PPE worn as necessary and when local guidelines advise to do so
- Reception desk is protected with a plexiglass protection screen
- Signage and floor markings have been installed to remind both guests and employees of social distancing
- Express check-out available
- In many of our properties, we only allow one guest in reception / the elevator at any one time
- Revised approach to service operations adhering to FSAI, WHO and HSE guidelines
- Our tables have been spread out to accommodate for social distancing
- ‘Call and Collect’ options available for in room dining
- Contactless payment is preferred
- Our teams are trained in the proper usage of PPE
- Hand sanitizer and/or anti-bacterial wipes provided in public areas
- Increased cleaning and disinfection practices in all high touch areas
- We ask guests to pre-pay for their accommodation to avoid contact with PDQ terminals. However, if used, they are sanitized
- ‘No-touch’ housekeeping packs are available upon request – cleaning products, towels & bed linen will be left at your door to eliminate housekeeping staff entering your room
- Furnishings such as curtains, lampshades, sofas and mattresses are washed, cleaned or steam cleaned regularly
- Decorative items such as bed throws and cushions removed from guestrooms, as appropriate
- Accommodation teams have been trained in a two-part cleaning process for all departure rooms – firstly cleaning and secondly disinfecting
- Our team has received Return to Work Safety Protocol Training
- Our team has been briefed on healthcare and government guidelines regarding social distancing and hygiene – this continues to be updated as guidelines are released
- We maintain close contact with all team members to ensure that they remain in good health and recognise the symptoms of COVID-19. Our team is advised to stay at home if they, or a close contact is displaying symptoms or has contracted the virus
What happens if someone shows symptoms of COVID-19?
- Our team has been fully briefed on how to approach guests that may be unwell or are self-isolating
- Should a guest develop any symptoms during their stay, we kindly ask them to stay in their room, contact local health authorities and update the Front Desk team of their situation
- We will liaise with unwell guests to obtain their requirements e.g. medical needs, extra linen, etc. All items requested by the guests (throughout self-isolation) will be left outside the door for the guest to take, whilst wearing a mask.
This information summarises what we are doing as a company, each individual business has its own set of guidelines which are available on their individual websites.