Leopold Hotel Oudenaarde
Leopold Hotel Oudenaarde
The Leopold Hotel Oudenaarde is the finest boutique hotel in the Flemish Ardennes. Overlooking the River Scheldt in the vibrant new De Ham district, the historic heart of Oudenaarde is a short walk from the hotel. The stylish and modern rooms feature all the Leopold hallmarks that make guests return again and again. Enjoy a relaxing drink in the lounge or some light bites during the day.
Choose from a range of sophisticated bedrooms, all featuring:
- Air-conditioning for the perfect night’s sleep
- Complimentary high speed Wi-Fi
- Flat screen TV with international channels
- Laptop safe with power outlet
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Invigorating power showers
Queen bed, mini fridge, coffee machine, high-speed wi-fi, complimentary mineral water, slippers, safe, flat screen TV, mini fridge, space to work and luxury toiletries.
Long Stay Studio Deluxe
A spacious studio with a double bed, pull-out couch, weekly housekeeping, Fully equipped kitchen, Dishwasher, Coffee Machine and combi oven, Ideal to accommodate up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children younger than 12.
We offer preferential family long stay rates, talk to us today to discover more.
For families or larger parties, we offer:
Interconnecting Family Rooms
Two separate bedrooms with interconnecting doors which allow you to enjoy the additional space and privacy of your own room.
Family Studio Deluxe
Spacious studio to accommodate up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children younger than 12. The studio comes with weekly housekeeping service, fully equipped kitchen, dishwasher, coffee machine, combi oven and a pull-out couch.
Due to Covid-19, we have temporarily changed the opening hours of our bar and restaurant.
- 12h00 – 23h00 for internal guests
- 16h00 – 23h00 for external guests
- Open from 18h30
Starbucks Coffee Corner
- Open from 08h00 – 20h00
- Served from 07h00 – 10h00
- Please allow for additional time dining due to measures to avoid contact between guests whilst using our buffet.
Lone Traveller Policy
To help us allocate the most suitable room prior to arrival please request our Lone Traveller Policy at time of booking. Our other security standards and services are part of our core operating procedures to be enjoyed by all our guests.
For Your Security
- Every bedroom door is fitted with spyhole and double lock
- At check-in we’ll hand you your room details discreetly and never say the room number out loud
- Our reception is staffed 24 hours a day so there is always someone available to help
- Your room will be on first floor or higher and we always try to allocate rooms in the middle of the corridor, not at the end or near a fire exit
For Your Comfort And Convenience
- Salon quality hairdryer
- Luxury bathroom toiletries
- Full length mirror
- Assistance with luggage available
- Room service with healthy options
Oudenaarde, located on the banks of the Scheldt is a true city of art. Oudenaarde’s landmarks include the town hall with its five-story belfry, the 13th-century Cloth Hall and tapestries of Oudenaarde, the Church of St. Walburga with its carillon and the Church of Our Lady of Pamele.
A few frequently asked questions
Check-in time commences from 15h00 daily.
We kindly ask that our guests depart their guestroom before 12h00.
We offer paid car parking at the hotel. Alternatively. there is free public parking across from the hotel.
Yes, breakfast is served daily from 07h00 - 10h00.
Yes, we offer a selection of packages ideal for your next stay. Please click the 'Book Now' option to view our offers.
Our restaurant and bar serves snacks, drinks and lunch.
Guests can also perk up at our Starbucks Coffee Corner.
Yes, we do accommodate late check-out for our guests. Please advise us on check-in if you would like to avail of this service. Late check-out is subject to availability and additional charges.
Room service is available with an additional charge of €6.00.
We proudly offer: bar, restaurant, car park, luggage storage, air conditioned rooms, wi-fi, room service, terrace, bike rental, bike washing area, electric charging pole, bike storage, Starbucks coffee corner
Discover Other Belgian Properties
We have an excellent selection of hotels and serviced apartments throughout Belgium.